Daniel has been growing so fast these last few months. I am sorry I have not updated the blog recently we have just been so busy with work and traveling on the weekends. Daniel is now almost 7 months old and last time we checked he was closing in on 18 lbs. He has become very good and rolling over from front to back and back to front. The other day we looked away for a second and he had rolled half way across the room. I am getting the feeling that he is going to be a very active little boy! He really enjoys his exercauser and if we let him would play in it for hours! He is trying his hardest to talk to us but of course everything that comes out of his mouth is typically bla bla bah. Sometimes we swear he says DaDa! These pictures are from March and April including Easter!
Daniel and Meghan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment