Daniel is now a little over a month old and I can not believe how fast he is growing. He is able to hold up his head at a 90 degree angle for 5-10 seconds and is really getting a strong grip. The problem with him grabbing things now is that he will grab the pacifier out of his mouth and start crying and will continue to do this until he falls asleep. These pictures were taken at our house and there is also a picture of Daniel and his friend Tucker who was born on the same day. Stephanie and I met to walk together and are starting a routine so we can lose our baby weight fast!
Daniel and Meghan
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
1 month
Daniel is now a little over a month old and I can not believe how fast he is growing. He is able to hold up his head at a 90 degree angle for 5-10 seconds and is really getting a strong grip. The problem with him grabbing things now is that he will grab the pacifier out of his mouth and start crying and will continue to do this until he falls asleep. These pictures were taken at our house and there is also a picture of Daniel and his friend Tucker who was born on the same day. Stephanie and I met to walk together and are starting a routine so we can lose our baby weight fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment