board background

Daniel and Meghan

Daniel and Meghan

Monday, October 5, 2009

Week 40


I have officialy gone past my due date and am now as I say -3 days due. I have a doctors appointment this afternoon to decide wether to go in tonight or tomorrow morning to be induced. So Hopefully tomorrow little Daniel will finally make his arrival. He seems to be pretty comfortable where he is so it may take him a while to decide to come out. At last weeks appointment I was only 1 cm and 60% effaced which made me happy because the last few appointment there has been no change. Here is a picture of me at 40 weeks right before watching the Auburn/Tennessee game. I was hoping that jumping around and cheering would get something jump started but unfortunatly that did not work out. Hopefully next time I post there will be many new pictures of baby Daniel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment