Well it is all finally dwindling down. I am now at 37 weeks and am considered full term. Daniel and I are still trying to wrap it around our brains that the time is almost here. All of my checkups have been going great Little Daniel is the right size and has already moved into a head down position although I have not yet dropped. I am going to the Doctor every Tuesday until the baby comes so every week there is a new surprise when I leave!! We are still hoping for due date of October 3rd because it is also my Grandfathers birthday and he passed away a few weeks ago so it would make it very special if Daniel decides to grace us with his presence that day!!
Daniel and Meghan
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Meghan- I love your blog. You look so great! I know you are ready for little Daniel to get here. I will be thinking about you!
ReplyDelete